Today, Tencent has released PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 Update globally. The PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 Beta run for the longest beta period of PUBG Mobile. Now, the update is here and Patch Notes are also available.
How to download if no update is showing on playstore
The update is rolling out on regional playstores slowly. It’s already been out in the USA and India. But some players are reporting that no due update is showing on playstore.
To solve this issue, you have to follow some simple stages.
- Delete the Data and Cache of the Playstore.
- Restart your device while turning on the mobile data or wifi, as it will flush your DNS.
- Now open the Playstore and the update will show up.
If the problem still persists, then try to update PUBG MOBILE from Apptoide.
You might like to know How PUBG Started.
PUBG Mobile 0.11.0 Update Patch Notes
- Added Zombie: Survive Till Dawn , a new time-limited event mode when players fight zombies and bosses from Resident evil 2.
- Added Weather: Moonlight to Vikendi.
- Added player Spaces.
- Added Resident evil 2 main menu theme and music.
- Sanhok is now available in Arcade – quick match.
- Some Zombie Mode Only Guns.
- Backpacks in Zombie Mode has greater capacity.
- Shadows can now be disabled under settings.
- Past results can now be kept up to 1 month only.
- Fixed terrain display bugs for budget devices.
It will be available where player information and Connections are displayed. You can now select a friend with Synergy 400 or above as Partner to stand by your side in your space.
As you can see, nothing new other than what are expected. Everything of this Patch Notes were found in the Pubg Mobile 0.11.0 Beta.