PUBG Mobile has completed 1 year. It’s First Anniversary of PUBG Mobile. Besides this, another season comes to an end in this March and New Season is coming with PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Update.
PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 is here with some exciting features as well as some disappointments too. Let’s have a look on the changes made in this update.
Royale Pass Season 6
- Players can now view RP rankings of the entire region and your friends directly from the royale pass page.
- Elite Royale Pass Plus purchase now has additional rewards besides instantly gaining 25 ranks.
- Weekly challenges now award more points. Point rewards can now be collected with just tap.
PUBG MOBILE First Anniversary
- Birthday parties on Spawn Island! Light fireworks and collect crates during matches.
- Open the collected crates after the match to get anniversary rewards.
- Find randomly spawned birthday cakes in matches for a surprise!
- Quick chat message “I got supplies” is now pre-selected.
- Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
- Dynamic weather in Erangel and Miramar. Rain, Fog will be seen periodically in the Erangel and Miramar. Just like what we see in Sanhok.
- Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds. G36C can be equipped with stocks and it replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok exclusive vehicle. Tukshai is a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
- PUBG MOBILE SUBSCRIPTION: Subscriptions will be available in early April. There are two plans: Prime and Prime Plus. Both plans come with free daily UC, Royale Pass points, daily 80% discount on Crates, purchasing from the shop with BP and more. Benefits from both plans are stackable.
- When players don’t win items above a certain quality many times in a row at the Shop, they will earn vouchers instead. Relevant titles and achievements relating to bad luck have been added.
- “Room Card: 1-Use” in Clan Shop has been adjusted to 1 purchase every 10 days.
- Added a robot avatar to the Clan system.
Survive Till Dawn
Zombie Mode has received some tunings in the PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 update.
- Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match. Please see in-game announcements for more information.
- Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
- Damage outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
- Some resource drops have been tuned.
- Zombies Skill levels have been tuned.
- Vehicle fuel level has been tuned.
Tencent finally brings a Subscription system to its mobile platform of PUBG. We are not sure how that will work.
But, Tencent has said nothing about tuning the servers and framelags.
The update is coming globally on 20th March. The update is in game . So you don’t have to download the update from playstore.