PUBG Mobile Update 0.10 already came globally. The Awaited Snow Map Vikendi is now globally available on PUBG Mobile. But It will available to play from 00:00 UTC on 21st December. In Indian Standard Time, 5:30 AM.
You can download the Update from direct Playstore in Android or App store in iOS. PUBG Mobile update 0.10 size is around 1.6 GB!
The best thing after this update is that, you don’t have to spend 400+ MB to download Miramar and Sanhok Map.
You might wanna know How PUBG Started.
The update brings so many changes to the game. Here is in detail.
Table of Contents
PUBG Mobile Update 0.10 Patch Note, What’s New:
- Vikendi Snow Map. A 6×6 km Arctic Map. Available to download on 20th December and from 21st December, you can play on it.
- Snowmobile, a Vikendi exclusive vehicle. Only available in the snow map.
- Snow, A new weather is added.
- You can through Snow Balls towards others in the spawn island of Vikendi.
- New Snow Look is added in the main Menu.
- Jingle Bells are available randomly in every map. You can collect and redeem it for rewards in the event center.
- Cross-Server Matchmaking available now. When enabled, matchmaking will be made with players from same tire but different region.
- Players who repeatedly exit matches right after starting will now be banned from finding matches for a period of time.
- Players now can report suspicious behavior while spectating after dying.
- Added a layout for players with large hands.
- Added tags to items with quality, categories and background information.
- Added a display for Crew Challenge winners on Erangel’s Spawn Island. Season 1’s winning teams will appear on the Spawn Island of their respective server and modes. Season 2 registration starts at 0:00 UTC on 18 DEC 2018!
- Players’ best results in Crew Challenge will now be shown on their Crew pages and can be shared with other players.
- New commands added to Quick Chat.
- Players now can collect all daily mission awards at once.
- Added Firearms Finish Upgrade System, where players can use materials at the Lab to upgrade certain weapon finishes to get additional kill effects, unique kill broadcasts, and death crate appearances.
- Added Lucky Treasure, a feature that gives players a chance to get upgradable weapon finish Glacier – M416 when they finish daily missions.
- Added a feature in the backpack to show sources of unobtained items when tapped.
- Added Season spending rewards. Spend different amounts to get excellent rewards and steep discounts on firearm finishes.
- Arabic language is added.
- Chats now consumes less memory.
- Graphics is optimized a little.
What are in Vikendi Map
Cosmodrome : A Satellite Launching site.
Dino Park: well, the description is already in its name.
Mount Keznic: A small mountain covered with snow and surprises.
No Mk47 Mutant and Laser Sight in PUBG Mobile 0.10
Yes you read it correctly. Neither Mk47 Mutant nor Laser Sight is here. It almost a day we are playing but no sign of them in any one the maps in PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile Update 0.10 beta had the Mk47 Mutant and the Laser Sight. But it’s a bit difficult to find why it is not in PUBG Mobile Update 0.10.
Support for Notch Display
Playing PUBG on some Notch-ed Display Smartphones was difficult earlier. But, after the PUBG Mobile Update 0.10, it’s solved. New settings is added to resolve this issue in the settings menu.
Footmarks on Snow
Footmarks now will be visible on Snow in Vikendi Map while anybody move. But it is temporary.
Vehicles slip on icy surface
Controlling vehicle on icy surface in PUBG Mobile 0.10 will be tough. Increasing speed will decrease the control over your vehicle over snow and ice in Vikendi.
Zone Circle in Vikendi
The first two Blue Zone now shrinks faster in Vikendi than in Miramar and Erangel. But later on, it shrinks slower.
Patch Notes Collected from Gameplay and confirmed by PUBG.com